To use the system, complete all fields of the form
- login and password are used to manage your account in the system and make payments
- phone number and PIN are used to rent a bike in the terminal and mobile application
- after the registration process is complete, you will receive an e-mail with an activation link. Click it to activate your account. Check also the SPAM tab in your e-mail program - sometimes it happens that our e-mails are there for unknown reasons
- check also the SPAM tab in your e-mail program - sometimes it happens that our registration emails go there
- if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact our hotline
Szczecinek Public Bike Rental System
Register, log in, pay the initial fee of PLN 19 and use the simplest, fastest and zero-emission means of transport. The first 20 minutes of each rental is free. After exceeding the free time, the first hour costs PLN 0.50, the second one costs PLN 1, the third one costs 3 PLN . Each subsequent one costs PLN 3. A network of 22 bicycle stations equipped with 150 bicycles (including 5 tandems) is located near bus stops throughout the city. Flexibly choose the means of public transport and change freely from the bus to the bike and the retreat. Have nice and always safe journeys. Komunikacja Miejska Sp. z o.o. in Szczecinek.